MEGAPLOT C848 SINGLE WIRE HOTWIRE FOAM CUTTER
The Megaplot CNC foam cutter is a computer-controlled device used to cut any shape in expanded and extruded foams. The hot wire moves in the Y and X planes thanks to microstepper motors controlled by the PC. This allows for a great cutting quality and high cutting speeds.
The Megaplot precise mechanisms and perfect electronic control of motors movement enable the operator to cut any shape, as long as its thickness corresponds with the thickness of the material. There is also the option of designing and cutting a few different outlines of the same project which results in very attractive 3D shapes.
- Heavy duty aluminum construction with safe and convenient wiring track
- Titanium Alloy Wire – Much stronger than NiChrome and Inconel
- Cutting Modes: 2D, Turntable, 3D RAW file conversion
- Heavy duty spring wire tensioning system
- Built in duplicating and scaling feature
- Simulation mode and cut time display
- Fully adjustable heat and speed control
Please contact us at 1-800-325-7540 for specific technical specs related to this machine.
Please Ask Your Sales Representative for Warranty Information.