This “PM” polymer-modified washer is crafted from high-density, polypropylene created to secure fiberglass mesh, wire mesh, or expanded lath over foam insulation boards. This is an excellent product for attaching rigid insulation boards to various substrates and poly-modified stucco applications. For maximum flexibility, the DP300 EIFS PM washer can be screwed, nailed, or shot.
Traditionally, class PM EIFS use extruded polystyrene insulation (XEPS), and a thick, cementitious base coat applied over mechanically attached glass fiber reinforcing mesh, with joints similar to traditional stucco. PM EIFS has evolved to include different insulation materials and base coats. A standard finish is used, although an elastomeric finish can be used to bridge hairline cracks that may occur in the thicker base coat.
Benefits and features:
- Strong polypropylene construction provides impact resistance and long life
- Low-profile washer design enables flush seating
- Keyholes create a powerful EIFS base coat mechanical bond
- Large, 1-3/4" head diameter for extra wind load holding
- Used for foam, plaster, lath, and plastic lath attachment
Note: The DP300 washer is not recommended for polymer-based systems.
DP300 and DP400 Specifications
Excellent impact resistance service in temperature extremes, low profile ribbed. Key lock face.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.