The DP400 is a polymer-modified, “PM” washer made from high-density, polypropylene created to secure fiberglass mesh, wire mesh over foam insulation boards. Featuring a time-saving pre-spot stem for quick and easy installation into your insulation board. Traditionally, class PM EIFS use extruded polystyrene insulation (XEPS), and a thick, cementitious base coat applied over mechanically attached glass fiber reinforcing mesh, with joints similar to traditional stucco. PM EIFS has evolved to include different insulation materials and base coats. A standard finish is used, although an elastomeric finish can be used to bridge hairline cracks that may occur in the thicker base coat. The DP400 EIFS fasteners can be screwed, nailed, or shot.
Benefits and features:
- Strong polypropylene construction provides impact resistance and long life
- Pre-spot stem for quick and easy installation
- Low-profile washer design enables flush seating
- Keyholes create a powerful EIFS base coat mechanical bond
- Large, 1-3/4" head diameter for extra wind load holding
DP300 and DP400 Specifications
Excellent impact resistance service in temperature extremes, low profile ribbed. Key lock face.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.