DP500 METAL TAB LATH WASHER
Great for attaching Metal Lath or Polyisocyanurate Foam Insulation to multiple substrates
- 1-1/4" diameter galvanized steel washer for securing metal lath wire or foam to differnet substrates.
- Pre-Spot Tabs
- Lath Washer Can be Screwed, Nailed, or Shot
- Works Well with Multiple Substrates
- Covers Many Rigid Insulation Applicatons
- Tapered tabs with rounded tips 5/16" leg length.
- Holes in top allow exterior, base coatings to bond to DP500 washer face.
- Tabs stick into insulation surface, allowing free use of the hands during fastening application.
- Tabs resist washer rotation while screw is seated into disk face.
- Round shape design, evenly distributes bearing load without any sharp edges or corners, minimizing damage to facer or insulation.
- Seated plate has zero profile and will not catch the edge of the trowel.
- Galvanized coating offers greater protection than silver zinc electroplating.
- Galvanized coating acts as a pre-primed surface for maximum exterior coat adhesion.
- Unique, round plate design with the outside circumference beveled up.
Our DP500 Tab Washer is a galvanized, 1-1/4-inch plate used for stucco applications. It has metal tabs that hold and lock stucco sheathing in place, reducing washer spin. Each washer comes with a G90 plating that resists corrosion from weather exposure. Prolonged corrosion, especially in coastal areas, mandates covering the DP500 with a stucco base within a few hours of installation to prevent unnecessary exposure.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.