BADGER 160 PU FOAM SHREDDER - PLASTIC GRANULATOR
With a high power motor and throughput capacities of 1500 lbs./hr., and a general-purpose the 160 polyurethane foam shredder and plastic granulator is ideal for all of your specific needs. The 160 shredder and granulator provides excellent quality regrind and quiet operation, approximately 85 dba for most applications. The NEMA type 12 enclosure with 120V push button is designed to NFPA 179 specifications. Custom designs are also available.
- Throughput capcity of up to 1500 lbs an hour depending on material
- Pivoting hopper, drop-down removable screen cradle and machined, bolted cutting chamber simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Low-profile, sound-attenuated infeed systems for robot, hand or conveyor feed applications.
- Three-knife, open rotor with scooped wings and slant-cut knives combined with counter-slanted stationary knives provide true scissor cutting action.
- Rotating end discs for low heat granulation and reduced friction wear.
- HCHC knives manufactured in-house utilizing a proprietary process for heat-treating ensures durability and long life.
- Oversized solidflywheel.
Please contact us at 1-800-325-7540 for specific technical specs related to this machine.