BADGER FD2000 STYROFOAM COLD COMPACTOR
The Badger FD2000 Foam Compactor is a machine designed to reduce the size of expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam by shredding, and then compacting it into very dense logs. It is often referred to as an EPS Densifier or Cold Compactor and is used in a variety of industries where reducing the volume of scrap EPS foam is necessary. The end product from this machine reusable in the Styrofoam industry or marketable to recyclers across the world. Demand Products offers two models for different capacity requirements.
- The FD2000 is designed to shred and densify polystyrene foam
- Photo-eye included for auto feed
- Processes up to 200 lbs. per hour, depending on the foam type and density
- Volume reduction of the foam is approximately 60 to 1
- Compacted EPS logs take up only 2%-5% of the original space
- Achieves a density range of 30 lb/ft³ to 32 lb/ft³
- Compressed logs can easily be cut off machine and stacked on pallet.
- Hydraulic Ram is separate from the screw auger preventing the machine from overloading and overhearing.
- High output at an affordable price allows for quick return on investment.
- Suitable for small operations to large foam manufacturing facilities
Please contact us at 1-800-325-7540 for specific technical specs related to this machine.