MODEL FD25 STYROFOAM DENSIFIER
"Our # 1 Selling Heat Densifier Model"
The FD25 can densify four main types of foam - Styrofoam, polystyrene EPS or XPS, polyethylene EPE and polypropylene EPP. This FD25 can process between 250-300 lbs per hour of loose foam depending on the foam type and density. Volume reduction of the foam is approximately 80 to 1.
The FD Series heat melt densifiers are hand-fed recycling machines to process foam through a process of shredding while adding heat to densify and extrude a purge patty which becomes the final recycling product. All of our foam densifiers have passed rigorous air quality testing for health and environmental safety. Demand provides recycling equipment financing and special program offers, as well as a one-year warranty on all parts and labor.
- Densifies Four Types of Foam — Expanded Polystyrene EPS, Extruded Polystyene XPS, Polyethylene EPE and Polypropylene EPP
- Footprint. Uses Only 32" x 50" Floor Space
- Recycling Densifier/Compactor Reduces Foam Volume Approximately Between 60-80:1
- Processes Between 200 -300 Pounds Per Hour of Loose Foam Depending on Type
- Heat Densifier Recycling Produces Revenue By Creating a Marketable Product for Recycling
- Recycle to Help Save Our Environment
- Has Passed Rigorous Air Quality and Health Environment Safety Tests
Please contact us at 1-800-325-7540 for specific technical specs related to this machine.