FOAM-LOK™ SPRAY ADHESIVE, 17.25 oz
Foam Lok spray foam adhesive bonds Styrofoam and other polystyrene materials in 4 minutes or less. Use this foam spray adhesive to bond polystyrene (EPS & XPS) foam to wood, metal, fabric and many other surfaces Foam Lok Adhesive is both pressure sensitive and water resistant.
- Works like Contact Cement (apply to one or both sides)
- Fast Setup Time of 4 Minutes
- Clear-Colored Foam Adhesive
- Covers Approximately 100 s.f. per Can
- Does Not Degrade the EPS
- Excellent for Construction, Signs, Theater, Arts & Crafts, Packaging, Florists, and 100's more uses
* Chemicals are prohibited on all domestic and international air shipments.
Because weather, humidity, and temperature can adversely affect both adhering times as well as bonding strength, we recommend a test be performed prior to use to determine the effectiveness this product will have in your application.
Foam-Lok does not degrade the foam. Foam-Lok is a powerful, fast-setting* EPS adhesive formulation used for bonding EPS to EPS. It also works well for adhering EPS to wood, metal, glass, fabric, and countless other substrates. Foam-Lok is available in a convenient 17.25-oz. spray can or a handy, 30 pound bulk tank sprayer or a 5 gallon brushable container. Foam-Lok dispenses a web-like pattern, delivery about 100 sq. feet per 17.25-oz. can or 3,500 sq. feet from the bulk sprayer. The 5 gallon brushable should cover 1605 sq. feet at a 5 mil thickness.
The solvent base takes only a 4-1/2 minutes* wait after spraying the surface to be bonded before locking action begins. The water based may take for 5-20 minutes* depending on weather conditions. Foam-Lok does not degrade the foam and works great with foam to foam, wood, metal, fabric, and many other surfaces.
* Because weather, humidity, and temperature can adversely affect both adhering times as well as bonding strength, we recommend a test be performed prior to use to determine the effectiveness this product will have in your application.
FOAM-LOK™ will perform as intended - your results could differ if you do not follow the directions. Also, atmospheric conditions, temperature and thickness of application may vary the results. We suggest a trial test with each application to determine acceptable results.
Chemicals are Prohibited on all International and Domestic Air Shipments.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.