RECESSED ACCESS DOOR FOR DRYWALL CEILINGS GFRG, GLASS FIBER REINFORCED GYPSUM
Acudor GFRG, Glass fiber reinforced gypsum, ceiling access doors are designed to blend seamlessly into drywall ceiling. Perfect for new and retrofit applications, the unit consists of a surround frame with pre-drilled fastener holes and a drop-in door panel. Surround frame has tapered edge to accommodate both 5/8" and 1/2" drywall.
Acudor GFRG Access Door for Drywall Ceilings 9 x 9 Features:
• 9 x 9 dimensions
• Tapered edge for the joint tape
• Easily textured
• Smooth round edge
• Blends into surrounding drywall
• No cracking or shrinkage
GFRG Access Door Specifications:
• Shell Thickness .125" .375"
• Fastener Test Pull Out (wood stud) 525 lb. avg.
• Fastener Test Pull Out (metal stud) 525 lb. avg.
• Fastener Push Through Test 350 lb. avg.
• Fuel Contribution (ASTM-E84-80) 0
• Flame Spread (ASTM-E84-80) 0
• Smoke Index (ASTM-E84-80) 0
• Combustion (ASTM-E84-80) 0
Acudor warrants its purchaser that all or products sold will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of shipment. Acudor's liability will be strictly limited to the replacement of the items that are found to be defective. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.