CASE/12, ENER25 ADHESIVE
** INCLUDES FREE FGUN2 ** (24 OZ CANS) NON-RETURNABLE
DOW ENERFOAM 25 Professional Foam Sealant is a one-component, minimal expanding flexible polyurethane foam used for adhering insulated concrete forms, ICF forms, EPS Foam, SIP Panels, EIFS, architectural foam shapes, and drywall. ENER25 Seals cracks and voids such as pipe penetrations. The foam expands only enough to generate an effective seal, retaining elasticity as the structure expands and compresses.
- EnerFoam 25 & 42 are UL classified as a sealant; see Classification Certificate R13655. Meets ASTM D6464 and ICC-ES ESR-1961.
- Expands to take the shape of cracks and voids, forming an airtight barrier
- Reduces pathways where insects can enter
- Can reduce drywall nail pops
- Installs in minutes (tack-free within 6 minutes; trims within an hour – dependent upon temperature, relative humidity and size of foam bead)
- Requires Spray Foam Gun for Application
- Enerfoam 10 is a Great Gun Cleaner
- 1 Can of Spray Foam Is Equal to 16 Tubes of Adhesive
- Free Spary Gun is Included with a purchase of a case (12 cans)
- 712 Lineal Feet at 1/2" Bead
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.