4' SIDEWINDER HOT WIRE FOAM
SHAPE CUTTER W/ MAGNUM **NW100 WIRE & INSTRUCTIONS**
The Sidewinder™ is our hotwire EIFS foam shape cutter that is perfect for making decorative columns, moldings, ceiling cornices, theatrical props, architectural shapes, and concrete mould designs for interior and exterior constriction. For total flexibility, it can even use your own template patterns to make custom shape cuts.
Benefits and features:
- Cuts angles, straight cuts, columns, compound miters, and decorative moldings
- Variable heat control; heats up hot wire in seconds
- Powerful 110 volts magnum power controller
- 2-foot-square EPS block table capacity
- Hotwire cuts 48" wide EPS foam
- 33" x 62" wide table size
- Weighs 125 pounds
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.