The Multi-Wire Series CNC offer you an industrial level hot wire foam cutter. Whether you're cutting with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) or XPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam, the Multi-Wire CNC series utilizes from 1, up to 10 wires simultaneously, making it an excellent choice for high production situations.
The Multi-Wire Series comes standard as a profile cutter, but can be fitted with a turntable and lathe for increased capabilities.
The Multi-Wire Series also features the same quality construction you expect from Megaplot and is fully supported by Service Technicians at Demand Products.
This industrial designed, 10-wire CNC hot wire cutter allows you to create a number of shapes out of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and XPS (Extruded Polystyrene) foam. Effortless cutting from the simplist of shapes like signs and decor to the more complicated, such as architectural shapes (small and large-scale), pipe insulation, preCast concrete molds, columns and more.
Features and benefits:
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Construction
- Full Function Remote Control
- Heavy duty spring or pneumatic tensioning system
- Uses 1-10 wires simultaneously
- Turntable (optional)
- Lathe & Shapewire Bar (optional)
- Uses Titanium Wire
- Barcode Scanner (optional)
- Easy to use IX Shape Software
- Compatible with existing drawin software
- 5-year manufacturers warranty
Multi-Wire CNC Series is a highly effecient hot wire cutter that cut a variety of shapes out of EPS and XPS foam using 1 or up to 10 wires simultaneously.
- 5-year manufacturers parts warranty (restrictions apply)