SPRAY FOAM INSULATION PLANER
The Spray Foam Insulation Poly Plane is an air tool specifically designed to scarf, plain or shave rigid spray foams. This option comes equipped with a special purpose blade to handle 2# and above closed cell spray foam products.
• Virtually Unbreakable Steel Blade
• Available in 16” and 24” Models
• Requires 23 CFM @ 87-90 PSI
• 16” Model Weighs Just 12.5 Pounds
• Designed to Scarf Hard 2 Pound Foam
• Rugged Air Motor and Dual Safety Switches
• 24” Model Weighs 14.5 Pounds
• Hardened Steel Blade Provides Excellent Wear Characteristics
• Beveled Blade Provides Positive Cutting While reducing Blade Drag
• Guard Helps Keep Foam Chips Away From Operator
• .85 HP Air Motor uses Maximum 33.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
• 2 Safety Blocks to Prevent Accidental Start-Up
• Unless Both Start Buttons Are Depressed
Simultaneously, the Poly-Plane™ Will Not Start
Although every effort has been made to make the spray foam planer as safe as possible, it is the responsibility of the user to wear appropriate safety gear. Full face respirator and eye protection is a must. As with any power tool, use common sense when operating. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that could become caught by moving parts, causing injury.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.