ACUDOR UF-5000 UNIVERSAL FLUSH ACCESS DOOR
Prime Coated Steel
The Acudor UF-5000 is an innovative universal flush access door for walls and ceilings. It is designed for installation in drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or any flush surface. The door panel features rounded safety corners, which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one-piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distort. The unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind or corrode, allowing the door to operate freely time and time again. For easy installation, the mounting frame is 1-1/4" deep, giving maximum clearance behind the doorframe.
Acudor UF5000 Universal Access Door Features:
• Flush for all surfaces
• Rounded corners for safety and aesthetically pleasing
• Continuous, concealed hinge
• Available in Steel or Stainless Steel
Acudor UF-5000 Universal Access Door Specifications:
• Access Door Material: 16" X 16" and smaller: 16 gage door, 18 gage mounting frame. Over 16" X 16": 14 gage door, 16 gage mounting frame.
• Access Door: Flush to frame - rounded safety corners.
• Access Door Frame: One-piece outer frame welded to mounting frame.
• Access Door Hinge: Continuous, concealed.
• Access Door Latch: Stainless Steel screwdriver operated cam latch.
• Access Door Finish: Steel: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked enamel. Stainless Steel: Type 304 - #4 satin polish.
* Dimensions are W x H
UF-5000 Access Door Specifications:
Material: Up to 16” X 16” - 16 gage, 18 gage mounting frame,
over 16” X 16” - 14 gage door, 16 gage mounting frame
Door: Flush to frame with rounded safety corners
Mounting Frame: One piece outer flange welded to mounting frame
Hinge: Contiuous, concealed
Latch: Stainless Steel screwdriver operated cam latch
Optional Latches/Locks: Cylinder lock and key, allen head cam latch,
spanner head cam latch
Finish: Steel: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of
White alkyd baking enamel OR Stainless Steel: Type 304 - #4 satin polish
Acudor warrants its purchaser that all or products sold will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of shipment. Acudor's liability will be strictly limited to the replacement of the items that are found to be defective. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.