Ureshell, a polyurethane hard-shell coating, provides a smooth or textured finish to applications such as architectural facades, movie and theme park sets and props, Ureshell is a 2-part Urethane hard shell foam coating that enhances the physical characteristics of any shape or design.
Benefits and features:
- Applications cover both interior and exterior surfaces
- Leaves a hard, glossy, smooth shell finish on foam
- One gallon covers approximately 320 sq. feet at 5 mil thickness
- Dries to a tan color and can be finished-coated with most all paints and synthetic stucco
- Use paint primer for highest quality finish coat bonding
- Average 25-minute pot life allows for rolling or brushing
Calculating Square Footage of Coatings per Gallon
1 mil thickness of liquid will theoretically cover 1604 sq ft.
5 mils thickness of liquid will theoretically cover 320 sq ft.
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.