WATERALLEY 5/16" (7 mm) RAINSCREEN DRAINAGE MAT
WaterAlley 5/16" is a nominal 7mm thick drainage product consisting of a polymer core of fused entangled filaments bonded to a moisture resistant filter fabric on the outer surface. WaterAlley 516 is designed for use with manufactured and natural stone, traditional and one coat stucco, EIFS, fiber-cement, wood based sidings, masonry, metal and other wall cladding materials. This rainscreen product provides an uninterrupted drainage path & ventilation for incidental moisture between exterior finish materials and wall sheathing. Applications for roofing and below grade drainage.
WaterAlley 516 has a unique filter fabric bonded to the outer surface that resists liquid water penetration, providing greater substrate protection than competitive rainscreen mats.
* Exceeds ICC / IRC AC -38 acceptance criteria for Weather Resistive Barriers *
* WaterWay Drainable Stucco Assembly
* Traditional Stucco
* Fiber-Cement & Lap Sidings
* Manufactured & Natural Stone
* Below Grade Drainage
* Roofing Applications
Features and Benefits
- Creates space for water drainage & ventilation
- 50 times faster at draining water than standard weather resistive barriers
- Filter fabric ensures a clear drainage path
- Filter fabric exceeds AC-38 acceptance criteria for “Water Resistive Barriers”
- Keeps wet claddings away from the building & weather resistive barriers
- 90% Open space within cavity
- Provides cushion between building & cladding assembly – Reduced cracking
- Up to 40% recycled content – LEED Credits
Roll size: 5/16", 37' x 58"
See Tech Specs for additional information
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.