7" WOOD COARSE SCREW, QTY 250
FLAT HEAD, STAR DRIVE, COURSE *NONRETURNABLE/NONREFUNDABLE
EIFS fasteners must have the best available protective coating to combat the harsh effects of the environment. These Headlock™ fasteners are heavy duty, structural wood screw, ideal for many wood applications including deck framing, stair stringers, attaching rigid foam (SIPs), fences, kitchen cabinets and more. The HeadLOK™ flat head fastener requires no predrilling and offers higher design shear than 3/8" lag screws. The SpiderDrive™ System contains 8 points of contact, maximizing bit fit and reducing stripping. HeadLOK zips right in and creates a great finished look.
Benefits and features:
- 3/8” lag screw replacement
- No predrilling
- Flat head provides great finished look
- Sharp gimlet point for fast installation into wood and OSB
- Aggressive thread for holding and withdrawal strength
- Free SpiderDrive™ bit in every package
note: will not work with our PBH, DP300 and DP400 washers
Successfully added for to the shopping cart.